IS YOUR BABY HAVING TROUBLE WITH FEEDING / NURSING??
- Is your baby facing problem to gain weight? / fails to gain weight?
- Do you have squashed nipples after breast feeding?
- Does the baby lose suction while feeding?
- Does the baby’s mouth makes a clicking sound while feeding?
- Does the baby have difficulty latching on to the nipple?
- Breastfeeding should be fun & enjoyable: Why does it hurt when you breastfeed?
DOES YOUR TODDLER HAVE SPEECH DIFFICULTIES?
WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTIONARY USE OF LASERS
IN PEDIATRIC ORAL CARE!!!
- Avoid shots, bleeding and stiches!
- NO General Anesthesia
- NO Lengthy Hospital Stays!!
A tongue-tie is a condition which results in a reduction of tongue mobility due to a shortening of the attachment (frenum or frenulum) of the tongue to the floor of the mouth.
Fast facts about tongue tie:
- Newborns can have significant breastfeeding problems due to tongue tie,which can result in failure to thrive. . Thereby early treatment usually results in a significant improvement in feeding for both the child and mother.
- Tongue tied toddlers may have speech related issues where they have difficulty with articulating “ t, d, z, s, th, n , l“ sounds.
- School ages children and adults may have social, orthodontic and gum related problems.
- Adults can be predisposed to certain types of sleep apnea as a result of undiagnosed tongue tie.
The traditional surgery to release frenums is quite traumatic, painful and can take a long time to heal. It involves general anaesthesia and hospital care. Laser surgery needs none of that. Our clinic is set up to treat children quickly and effectively for this condition, and always strives to accommodate the needs of each patient individually.
The Laser procedure to release frenums:
- Removes the tissue precisely and painlessly, making it more comfortable
- Involves virtually no bleeding afterward
- No sutures
- No General Anaesthesia
- A baby will suckle immediately after the procedure
- Children go to school the next day
- Adults can go back to work the same day
- Eating is normal within a day