Do you have shots & drills at the dentist? so do we!
One of the goals we have as pediatric specialists is to make our patients more comfortable and to offer the best treatment modalities available. We are excited to announce the arrival of our new dental Erbium Laser, the first and only Pediatric Dental Practice in India to have it.
Laser dentistry can be used for both tooth and soft tissue related procedures.
Lasers are used to diagnose cavities in our Practice. They can find hidden decay in teeth in early stages, and in some cases the decay can be reversed through hygiene, re-mineralizing gels and fluoride treatment and may never need a filling.
Areas of dental care that benefit from laser technology
- Cavity or Caries detection and removal.
- Frenectomy (tongue and lip –tie release) without sutures or stitches
- Root Canal treatment
- Mouth or Apthous Ulcer treatment
- Exposing unerupted teeth
- Whitening teeth
- Gum or Periodontal, related care
Benefits of Laser
- Great for kids
- Avoids the stress of drills & needles for local anaesthesia
- No vibration
- No whining noise
- No microcracks in the tooth’s enamel
- Killing bacteria in the cavity
- Extreme precision
- Minimally invasive
- Longer lasting fillings
- Frenectomies and tongue tie release are done more comfortably and simply
- Less bleeding and suture free surgery
- Reduced swelling, faster healing & no infections
- Increased effect of teeth whitening without side effects
- Reduces stress and fear of going to dentist
- Fewer dental visits and less time in dental chair