Just for kids
What Sets Us Apart
Singular Source for Your Child’s Oral Health
- Multispecialty group that provides oral health care from infancy to adulthood
- Pediatric dental specialists
- Orthodontic specialist
- Coordinated Pediatric and Orthodontic oral health care
We Provide a “Dental Home” for Infants within 6 months of the First Tooth Eruption
- The dental home is an ongoing relationship between the pediatric dentist and the patient, inclusive of all aspects of oral health care delivered in a comprehensive, continuously accessible coordinated, and family-centered way.
- The establishment of a dental home begins around the age of 12 months.
We are an Office where Dental Fear is Replaced with Fun
- Do you hate Drills and Shots? So Do we! At Kids Dental, Dental Fear does not exist.
We have a Unique Office environment for both Children and Adults
- Our office provides both a Child Friendly and Adult Friendly Environment. Whether you are a parent or a child, there is an enjoyable place for you to relax and feel comfortable.
- Sensory Adaptive Dental Environment — We strive to provide an innovative, noninvasive environmental approach to and reducing anxiety and inducing relaxation in our office.
We follow Strict Sterilization Protocols
- At Kids Dental, all clinical instruments are cleansed, sterilized in Class B autoclaves, and stored in sealed pouches to ensure 100% sterilization. All pouches are always opened infront of patients.
- All operatory surfaces are treated with disinfectants after each patient visit to ensure 100% sterilization.
We Provide Individualized Care
- We strive to make each and every visit by our patients a fun and fearless one.
- We provide customized treatment plans to accommodate the clinical, financial, and emotional needs of our patients.
Oral Healthcare for the Special Needs Population
- Many children with special needs are very susceptible to decay, gum disease and oral trauma. We encourage and welcome those with special needs children to visit us and give us an opportunity to help you ensure a good oral hygiene for your little ones.
We Focus on Prevention to Make Every Child Part of the Cavity Free Generation
- At Kids Dental we believe in providing healthy and happy smiles for your children.
- Our children are growing up in an age where they can reap the benefits of all the knowledge and advances that are being made in the rapidly changing world of dentistry. In Today’s age, Prevention is cure and our focus is just that.
- This generation will be the recipient of advances over the last 2 decades that will result in fewer cavities and filled teeth. As these “beneficiaries” enter into various stages of adulthood, the knowledge gained and the tools we will translate in to better dental health with less cost and discomfort.
Use of Technological Advances
- Paperless Electronic Medical records
- Digital patient registration online and in office
- Automated Appointment Reminders
- Digital radiography
- Intraoral cameras
- Dental Microscope
- All Tissue Lasers
- Newest dental resin materials (white fillings) that are BPA free
In Office Anesthesia and Hospital Based General Anesthesia
- Dr. Musani is an expert in Sedation and ensures that every child is comfortable while undergoing dental treatment.
- Our practice operates at a Pediatric hospital for General Anesthesia setting for Dental treatment. Our team is extremely meticulous in following all the guidelines as laid out by the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA).
- We can always be reached should a dental emergency arise.
State of the Art Approach
- Dentistry Today Is Not The Dentistry Of Yesterday. Emerging technologies, the development of new dental materials, and research into the carious process has changed how dentistry is practiced. And this is how we practice:
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry –The goal being preservation of natural tooth structure rather than replace it with fillings.
- Treating Caries as a Transmissible Infectious Disease – Bacteria may be transmitted from caregiver (e.g. moms or sitters) to child through salivary contact.
- Teeth have the ability to Remineralize – This means very small cavities, if detected early enough can sometimes be left when minerals can replace the destroyed tooth structure or prevent its progression.
- Assessing the Risk Level of Each Patient for Developing Dental Caries – Individualized treatment and prevention modalities enable us to impact the delicate balance that reduces the factors that contribute to disease and increase those that are protective.